Since 1982, the Sequoia Hospital Foundation has worked to raise funds and cultivate other resources to support the life-saving programs of Sequoia Hospital. Our Board of Directors (pictured above) and our staff seek to encourage awareness of the on-going needs and capabilities of our beloved community hospital, and to assist Sequoia in reaching its goals and objectives.
The Sequoia Hospital Foundation’s Board of Directors is comprised of community leaders and physicians dedicated to the continued excellence and top-ranked care that Sequoia Hospital has been so proud to provide for more than 50 years.
Through ongoing campaigns, annual appeals, special events and generous unsolicited contributions, the Foundation is able to fund equipment throughout the building. Recently funded projects include:
- An All Digital Cardiovascular Imaging System for the Cardiac Catheterization Lab
- The BiPlane Electrophysiology (EP) Diagnostic Imaging System for the Cardiac EP Lab
- A Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT) System for our Radiation Oncology department
- Wireless telemetry monitors for the mothers in our Birth Center
- New high-tech patient beds for our Birth Center and other hospital units
- Sequoia Hospital’s Health and Wellness Clinic in downtown Redwood City
- Lung ventilators, surgical equipment, bedside patient registration systems, and so much more.
Your generosity makes the Foundation’s work possible and your continued support makes Sequoia Hospital truly exceptional.